DOT 4 BRAKE FLUID ▼
BENDIX Petroleum Brake Fluid DOT 4: Recommended for vehicles with latest-generation electronic control systems for braking and stability (ABS, ESP, ASR, TCS, EBD etc.), it features very low viscosity. Poise circumferences boiling point ≥ 240 and damp boiling point ≥ 15.
Bendix DOT 4 BRAKE FLUID
Manufactured by Bendix Petroleum and designed to meet or exceed the following specifications:
- Society of Automotive Engineers Specification J1704
- US Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Specification No. 116 DOT 4
- International Standard ISO 4925
- Japanese Industrial Standard JIS K 2233
- Bendix extensive range includes products designed to meet the braking needs of virtually any vehicle you care to name. Our brake fluids meet and exceed the highest national and international standards.
(FOR EXPORT ONLY)
BENDIX PETROLEUM DOT 4 Brake Fluid: Application of high performance hydraulic DOT 4 brake fluid include (but not limited to): anti-skid brake systems, disc or drum brake systems, and clutch mechanisms. BENDIX Petroleum DOT 4 has high wet and dry boiling points and protects from vapor lock. For high temperature operation and severe braking use Bendix DOT 4 brake fluid.
- Don’t mix with water or mineral oil.
- Store brake fluid only in its original container and tighten the container cap if there is remaining brake fluid.
- Replace the brake fluid once a year.
- Don’t spill the brake fluid over paint coat of the car.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not mix this product with SILICONE DOT 5 or MINERAL type brake fluids.
- Not to be used in vehicles that require mineral based products.
- Not mixable with Silicone type assembly compounds.
- Avoid contact with skin, varnish & paint. If skin contact occurs wash with water.
- Keep out of children reach.